Saturday, April 4, 2009

BACK!!!

Well, have been rather busy the past week or so, and somemore, haha, i didn't know what to post about also.
Did something really fun one of the days, went to UBIN, it was my first time being there lah. It was like super fun when we cycled around the island, well, not really the whole island but most of it, 3 out of 5 routes. I want to go again, hope to find people to go with me so will be asking around soon. Anyone who is familiar with the cycling routes and interested to go and reads my blog can feel free to message me on MSN!
Another happy occasion would be that in 6 more days, it would be MY BIRTHDAY and guess what, ITS ON GOOD FRIDAY!!! Ha ha, hope to get lots of presents =X Kidding well, just wish for all my friends and family around me to stay happy and healthy and i would be contented le. There are other wishes also but i shall not post them out here.
This is the one and only picture i took at Ubin, haha, But its like super nice lar!
Haha, well, to all the people that read my blog, thanks. Will update more regularly and thanks for taking time off to read my blog =) Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment